Meet the Artist
Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me! Since I'm no good at the professional bio, let's skip to actually getting to know each other.
• Most folks call me Sara but if you hear “honey” at the end, it means I’ve just massively embarrassed my husband. Bonus round - My business name started as a dad joke blended with a play on my initials.
• When I decided corporate life was not for me, I naturally ventured back to my first love - making things that make people happy except this time, I dropped the things that didn't make me happy along the way.
• I live in small-town Alabama, where the skies are so blue and despite the stigma, it’s almost always lovely. We are loyal to the yes-ma’am, hold-the-door, sweet tea sort of southern culture.
• If I'm not wearing Birkenstock's or Converse...ask me if everything's okay because it's probably not.
• I have a blended background of formal training from the Savannah College of Art & Design and being self-taught with the help of masters on the internet. I'm a little bit of a Swiss Army knife when it comes to art - from watercolor to acrylic, hand-lettering to line art. I enjoy almost all of it!
• The only way to eat a Reese's is to freeze it first.
• I have 13 screws and 2 plates in my right ankle. Watch out for storm drains, they mean business.
• I actually really enjoy video games. Even the nerdy ones. Especially the classic ones.
• You can typically find me in my home-studio with my clingy pup and a bag of chips.
Have I mentioned yet how glad I am to have you here?